Warning: Use of undefined constant YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/jensdressings.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-widget-premium/includes/libraries/testimonials-widget/includes/class-testimonials-widget.php on line 1845
We added a splash of natural fruit flavor to our popular sweet poppy recipe and came up with this delicious Raspberry Poppy Dressing! Made in small batches from fresh ingredients like all of our dressings, it’s the perfect compliment to your meals. Add to salads to make them pop with fruity flavor! Kids love it, too. Try as a marinade for meats and seafood for a hint of sweetness. Delicious topping for fruit, pancakes, and, of course, any kind of salad. Our raspberry poppy seed salad dressing is a customer-favorite for spinach & strawberry salads – yum. We warn you – it’s addictive!
Yummy….this is so Tasty….love the Raspberry Poppy Dressing….
- Serving Sive: 2 Tbsp (30ml) Servings Per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily value*
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 70mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 0g
- Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Poppy Seed
- 2% Milk (Milk, Skim Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3)
- Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole eggs, egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA (for quality), Natural flavors)
- Raspberry Extract
- Propylene Glycol