Warning: Use of undefined constant YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/jensdressings.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-widget-premium/includes/libraries/testimonials-widget/includes/class-testimonials-widget.php on line 1845
Our sweet poppy dressing is the one that started it all! It’s made in small batches with fresh ingredients so you can enjoy the sweet simplicity of poppy in your own kitchen. Make your salads pop with its sweet & tangy flavors. Use as a dressing for cole slaw, too, or mix with fresh fruit for a delicious fruit salad! We love to marinate chicken and fish in it before grilling for just the right touch of sweetness.
Had another wonderful salad with Jen’s sweet poppy seed and it was delicious. My son had a dinner party for 25 at thanksgiving and every single person loved it.
- Serving Sive: 2 Tbsp (30ml) Servings Per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily value*
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 70mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 0g
- Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Poppy Seed
- 2% Milk (Milk, Skim Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3)
- Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole eggs, egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA (for quality), Natural flavors)