Our classic Red Wine Vinaigrette is delicious in so many ways! It’s the perfect simple dressing for a chilled garden salad. It adds a gourmet flavor that goes with any salad topping – from savory ingredients like chicken, bacon, or cheese to fruity additions like apples, berries, or raisins. We love to use it as a marinade for beef or chicken kabobs, as well as roasted vegetables. Use our Red Wine Vinaigrette in your kitchen for a fresh and gourmet version of a classic salad dressing.
I bought your Red Wine Vinaigrette at the Novi Women’s show and my husband and I love it.
- Serving Sive: 2 Tbsp (30ml) Servings Per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 90 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily value*
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg 0%
- Sodium 25mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g 2%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 0g
- Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Red Wine Vinegar (Aged Red Wine Vinegar – 5% acidity)
- Ground Black pepper
- vegetable oil(soybean oil)
- dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, turmeric, tartaric acid, spices)