This is the light version of our original sweet poppy dressing. It may be low in calories and fat, but it is full of flavor! Made fresh in small batches so you can enjoy the homemade flavor in your own kitchen. The light, sweet poppy flavor is a delicious addition to any salad, including mixed greens, slaw, or fruit. For a guilt-free dinner, use as a marinade on chicken, steak, or fish.
The dressing is AWSOME!! What I liked about it besides the unique full flavor is that it doesn’t “sit” on the salad…. it is thin enough that it filters through and there is no need to “toss” the salad. Pour it on and eat up!!
- Serving Sive: 2 Tbsp (30ml) Servings Per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 70 Calories from Fat 35
- % Daily value*
- Total Fat 3.5g 5%
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 85mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 0g
- Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Poppy Seed
- 1/2% Milk (Grade A Lowfat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3)
- Mayonnaise – Light (Soybean Oil, Water, Modified Starch (Corn, Potato) eggs, sugar, salt, vinegar, lemon juice, sorbic acid, calcium disodium EDTA (for quality), Vitamin E, Natural flavors)