Warning: Use of undefined constant YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'YOUR_PLUGIN_DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/jensdres/public_html/wp-content/plugins/testimonials-widget-premium/includes/libraries/testimonials-widget/includes/class-testimonials-widget.php on line 1845
This delicious Blueberry Poppy Dressing is the perfect match of sweet poppy flavor and ripe, juicy blueberries! We make it from scratch & in small batches so the fresh, homemade flavor makes it to your table. The blueberry poppy dressing is just sweet & tangy enough to make any salad pop with flavor. Add fruits, nuts, greens – you name it. Moms swear by it and say their kids eat more salad with this dressing on top! Substitute for syrup on pancakes, too. Delicious as a creative fish or chicken marinade. Our blueberry poppy seed salad dressing is a favorite on spinach, almond, blueberry and pear salads – just scrumptious!
I stopped by Colasanti’s on Saturday and tried the blueberry dressing for the first time….it was delicious! Just from watching others stop by the booth and try the dressings you can tell that these dressings are headed for success. Nothing but positive compliments from everyone who tried them. Great Job Jen!
- Serving Sive: 2 Tbsp (30ml) Servings Per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily value*
- Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 70mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 0g
- Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Poppy Seed
- 2% Milk (Milk, Skim Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3)
- Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole eggs, egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium EDTA (for quality), Natural flavors)
- Natural Blueberry Extract
- Propylene Glycol